Our little guy enjoying his Fisher-Price Swing to Highchair

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Intro

I am sitting here babysitting a 6yr old while the baby sleeps and decided to start a blog about our lives.  

My name is Kim. I am a 27yr old mother, wife, and students.  I am in school full time to get a degree as a Medical Lab Tech. I will be done in June. YEAH!!!!!!.  My husbands name is Kurt and his is a painter at a shipyard.  We have been married since Oct 3, 2008. 

Now to the important guy, our little one, Blaine.  Blaine joined our family on June 7, 2011 at 5lbs 1oz and 18inches.  I arrived after 2yrs of trying, 2 rounds of clomid.  Blaine is a severe reflux baby and also has a dairy allergy that he is finally starting to out grow.  Oh how mommy misses her milk and can not wait till he out grown the allergy.  After reflux meds and the discovery of the milk allergy we got the projectile vomiting he weighed in at 11lbs 12oz and 24 1/4 inches long as of 11/3/11.  Blaine is a happy cloth diapered baby, homemade babyfood feed, nursed (with supplementing) baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment